Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Prelude to our last day in Interlaken

Not too sure if you can remember, but in a previous post, I mentioned that we encountered a creepy looking wooden lodge on our first night in Interlaken (while trying to find our way to the hostel). This is it.




It's taken by Ms Rehau on our last day in Interlaken. While she was on her little adventure that day, Mr Irish and myself had a separate adventure of our own. This will warrant another post, I guarantee you.

Ms Rehau had actually taken alot of pictures while on her mini hike around our hostel. Maybe I could ask her to guest blog. Or otherwise, I will post her pictures and you can piece together her adventure via tell-a-story-from-the-pictures.

Anyway, the house is so un-scary, right? Nightfall can do a lot of things to people. =P


Will follow up with a post on our last day in Interlaken soon, I hope!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looking forward to it!!!

-clarice

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails