Sunday, August 30, 2009

Procrastination might just be my downfall

I know I'm a terrible blogger. I don't blog for weeks on end, and I don't finish my travel posts. Sometimes I'm still indecisive about how I want to position the blog. Originally I started one because I wanted a platform to sell my handmade stuff. But being the master procrastinator, I never got round to doing it. Excuses like I don't photograph my items well, I want my pieces to be perfect and they still aren't, blah-blah-blah. Then I thought to use this as a travelogue for my trips, poised to become an electronic scrap book. And I did pick up momentum and post quite a no of posts before I started sputtering and losing steam. And then I started to post random stuff, design stuff, anything that catches my fancy.

With my ramblings out of the way, I just want to shout out that I resolve to kick procrastination in the butt.

Now, I just need to finish my travelogue...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails