Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Sketchbook - Broken In

It's already mid August, and I've only just broken in the sketchbook. I have just 146 days to the deadline - it's so scarily near!

Progress has been painfully slow, because I've been busy with another side project and with life in general. Weekends fly past so fast, it's not funny. I've only started on the cover title and also pages 2 and 3. Here are the scans.






I have got to speed up before missing the deadline becomes a real possibility!



2 comments:

emi said...

nicely done!! the first step is the hardest. afterwhich, it'll be easier to pour out your works le...

persevere but enjoy the journey~! =)

Fleurgal said...

Thanks! I need all the encouragement I can get to get off my procrastinating butt! @_@

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails