Saturday, December 18, 2010

Time to Panic

It's already midway into December and I am nowhere midway into my sketchbook project. The postmark date is 15 Jan 10. Yes, I am on the verge of missing the deadline. Please, fellow sketchbook participants, any idea whether we can submit uncompleted sketchbooks for the tour? Alternatively, if you have any ideas how to fill up those mind-bogglingly numerous pages faster, I would be so grateful.


Meantime, here are scans of 2 of my favourite drawings (which I have yet to caption and upload on the sketchbook website).




My intended caption: Hug Totoro at the Ghibli Museum, Tokyo



Intended caption: Compare heights with the Laputa Robot Soldier at the Ghibli Museum, Tokyo




Back to the sketchbook!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails