Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sketches Inspired by Thailand

I'd like to thank all who've checked out my Sketchbook at the Brooklyn Library, it's been more than a year now since the 2011 project, and I'm glad my sketchbook is still being displayed and viewed by visitors till now. For completeness, I'd continue to upload the rest of the pictures drawn for the Sketchbook 2011.

Here are some sketches inspired by Thailand, ie, Phuket and Bangkok.





Taking the river taxi in Bangkok is a particularly local way to travel. It's cheap, and more efficient than by the road. Although I have worries about boarding and disembarking from the boat due to the gap between the boat and the docks (I've an irrational fear of falling into the muddied waters of Chao Praya River), I did enjoy the boat rides. Do give the river taxis a try if you were to visit Bangkok.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails