Wednesday, June 6, 2012

It's not the real thing, but hopefully a painting can be a good substitute?

Between painting bread (previous post) and this painting, I painted 2 duds - 1 is of orchids and another of a bunch of bananas and a clay vase against a striped cloth - they lacked depth and looked too flat so I didn't post them. I may eventually repaint and improve on them later though.

I painted this for a friend's birthday. He wanted a gramophone, and since I couldn't afford to buy the real thing, I painted one instead (and hopefully it'd  be a good alternative).


The Gramophone

This was based on a photo of a gramophone found off google images, but unfortunately I cannot remember where it was from. If you find this resembles your photo and would like me to credit you, please let me know!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails